Raw video from today, January 28, 2011. No words needed.
- 165,825 hits
- Isaac’s Live Lip Dup Proposal May 28, 2012I It’s unanimous, 3.6 million views and about ten shares on my Facebook timeline I am supposed to be moved, charmed and teary when I see this video of “Isaac” in Portland asking his girlfriend to marry him. Instead, … Continue reading →
- Whimsical Paris via Song Virus. July 4, 2011This film short just made me feel really good in a very basic way. Is it a caricature of Paris? Who cares, it’s fun. We all get caught in a song virus that we then pass off to others. It’s … Continue reading →
- June In My Kitchen Garden. June 12, 2011Being a spoiled Northern Californian, I panicked with heavy late May and June rain. I started pining for the droughts. At least I know how to garden during the droughts.”What do you mean we have two inches of rain? I … Continue reading →
- Zebra Days May 20, 2011I am in the midst of what I call Zebra Days. Have you ever watched the television nature programs where a lion chases a herd of zebras? The lion eventually catches one and has a tasty dinner. The zebra herd … Continue reading →
- Hollywood: Culprit in the Anti Science War April 4, 2011I don’t usually buy the excuse, “the movies made them bad”,” the music made them kill”. I do make one exception for Hollywood. Hollywood has put America on a steady diet of fantasy, monsters, super heroes and crypto … Continue reading →
- Isaac’s Live Lip Dup Proposal May 28, 2012